top of page

Our members

li manor museum 群組

公開·88 位會員

Fulham v Liverpool live 24 January 2024

12 hours ago — Where to watch the EFL Cup match online between Fulham and Liverpool, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more.

There's not a lot of faces that we can relate to and have conversations with. In 2018, the Football Association announced in an equality action plan that 5% of its leadership roles and 13% of England coaching staff were filled by people from a BAME background. In the same plan, the FA set targets of 11% and 20%, respectively, for 2021. When there's someone from a black background I can go to in the FA with a problem I have within the club, that will be when I know change is happening and not just in my field, also in Parliament," Sterling added. Erik Lamela then doubled the advantage on 15 minutes with a powerful run and finish. Jonathan Woodgate's Championship outfit did have their moments but substitute George Saville's smart strike seven minutes from time wasn't enough to stop them from falling to a first loss in seven outings. The Lilywhites, who claimed a much-needed first win in five, will now look forward to a round four clash at Southampton on Saturday January 25. However, Valencia, who held Real Madrid to a 1-1 draw in Liga on Sunday, emerged from a group that contained both Chelsea and Ajax, beating both away from home. Albert Celades' side sit seventh in Liga but have improved gradually as the season has worn on. Atletico Madrid v Liverpool KEY STAT: 2010 - Liverpool's only previous knockout stage meeting with Atletico Madrid came in the 2009-10 Europa League semi-final, with the Reds being eliminated on away goals (OPTA). The Portuguese, it turns out, was well worth the two-window transfer saga. While up front, the guy they spent £63 million on way back in 2015 appears to have come good again. Nice. Their 2-0 win against Manchester City means United have not lost in 10 games, which is decent. They still, however, have a manager who the jury remains well and truly out on, though. McCarthy guided the Republic of Ireland to third place behind Switzerland and Denmark in Euro qualifying Group DMcCarthy was appointed for a second spell in charge in November 2018 and an FAI statement on Saturday said both he and Kenny had agreed the former Dundalk boss should take over. Mick has had a tremendous career as captain of Ireland and as manager of Ireland on two occasions," Kenny said. Bonetti returned to the game as a goalkeeping coach at Chelsea as well as with England, while such was his stature and respect within the game that he was also called upon to work at Everton, Newcastle United, Fulham and Manchester City. Quite simply, Bonetti was one of the finest exponents of his art, a true gentleman who was held in complete respect and was still often seen around Stamford Bridge, whether it was appearing on the pitch - where he was always greeted with huge acclaim - or behind the scenes meeting fans. Dulwich Hamlet and Havant & W will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Dulwich Hamlet this season have the following results: 7W, 9D and 10L. Meanwhile Havant & W have 13W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Manchester City against Shakhtar Donetsk in UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Manchester City with margin score is 3 goals. Manchester City have great result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Manchester City have won in 3 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Shakhtar Donetsk have also good result on last 4 match in Champions due to Shakhtar have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Manchester City can defeat Shakhtar Donetsk due to Manchester City more strong and already beat Shakhtar Donetsk in 1st leg with score 0-3. Therefore I'm sure that Manchester City have more chance to win on this match. I genuinely believe there's an element of 'no-one down there's going to kick off about it, they'll be upset for a couple of days but they'll get on with it'. I understand at the minute there's more important things in the world going on and it's a horrific time for so many people, but without sounding selfish we're devastated by the decision. Wrong to award promotion'Nick Robinson is chairman of the Isthmian League which covers steps three and four of non-league in London, the east and south east of England. B36 Torshavn started the season with a 2-0 win and including the last matches of last season they have a 10-1-1 record in the last 12 matches. However, of the last 8 matches at home, they won only 2 with more than a 2 goals difference. They may be bottom of the league, but Barnsley are certainly competing in games. They've only lost by more than a single goal in one of their last ten, though when they are right in matches, they've struggled to get the winner or alternatively, have struggled to stay in front once they've edge ahead, as was the case on Wednesday. BATE Borisov have won seven league and cup games in a row. BATE have won three of their four home league games, scoring seven and conceding one. Isloch Minsk have lost all three of their away league games this season with a -7 goal difference. Isloch Minsk have lost three of their last four league matches. Hamilton's home form is marginally better than their away record, as they've picked up five points from their last five games. However, the South Lanarkshire side has conceded in 7 of their 8 home ties for an average of 1.5 goals, keeping just one clean sheet at the start of August. Moreover, Hamilton has scored at least once in 4 of their last 5 home games, netting an average of 1.13 goals. Both sides qualified comfortably for Euro 2020 and the match offers them the chance to test themselves against a top opponent less than three months out from the tournament. It will be Spain's first match since Luis Enrique was reappointed as coach, having resigned from the role last June for personal reasons. Paper Round’s view: Rodriguez has a transfer release clause of £9 million, making him probably the cheapest option but certainly a stopgap at his age. Moron is the youngest, and has worked with Qique Setien before, which might make him the smart choice to hit the ground running at a new club. Realistically, Barcelona just need someone to help fill out the numbers. Tanta had some mixed results in their previous match. Mostly they have faced lower teams and managed 2 draws, 1 loss and 1 win in this season. Their only defeat came in their home ground. They are not in good shape right now and they will need to improve their performance. Fulham FC vs Liverpool FC live free 24 January 2024 14 hours ago — Fulham FC vs Liverpool FC live free 24 January 2024 Manchester City came from behind to beat Everton 3-1 on their return from the Club World ... However, the Saints’ home form has been a real problem this season, epitomised by their 9-0 humiliation at the hands of Leicester in October. They have won just two Premier League home games, and these both came against teams struggling at the bottom of the table (Norwich and Watford). They may be improving, but they still couldn’t stop 17th placed West Ham taking three points off them in their last home match. Jurgen Klopp's side. It may just have been because Arsenal spent so much time without the ball as their 31. Premier League game since Opta started compiling those statistics in 2003-04. The work was done, however, urged on by Arteta on the sidelines, using at least three of his five languages to inspire his players, the orders audible in an empty stadium. The manner in which Arsenal dug in - in what some might regard as uncharacteristic fashion - must be repeated over time, but the sight of the likes of David Luiz and his fellow defenders hurling themselves in front of the ball in a mixture of defiance and desperation is what Arteta regards as the rule rather than the exception. This mach Europa league between Espanyol and Wolverhampton is a best match for this our pick where we play the pick over from 2.00 goals at the mach and can for this look get a new great 7 points to our score if we see this three goals at this mach. If we see two goals can get a push score what can be a best secure pick for our play at the mach now and with this pick we do a good play and secure pick for this mach what get to our order a best chance get a new win. Fulham vs Liverpool LIVE: Carabao Cup team news, line 1 hour ago — CARABAO CUP SEMI-FINAL LIVE · Fulham take on Liverpool for a place in the Carabao Cup final, with kick-off at 8pm GMT · Jurgen Klopp's side have a ... I didn't even know who he was," Pogba told the United podcast. I heard he was a great player and stuff like that. I know the face but [not] the name. Like I said I'm not someone that watches a lot of [analysis], I watch a lot of football but I don't stay after the game to listen to what they say about 'why they did this' or 'why they did that'. City hadn’t have been wrongly awarded the corner from which Rodri scored. Those thin margins made all the difference, which made it all the more galling for Villa. They almost held their own against one of the most lavishly-assembled squads in the history of football. A squad which probably shouldn’t have been allowed to be so lavishly-assembled. Both are coming off the back of heavy defeats. Steve Bruce watched his side capitulate at Arsenal, a second-half implosion seeing them ship four goals, two of which came in stoppage time. Confidence is low in both camps; Palace fans have no faith in their frontline, the worst attack in the division with a goals-per-game average of 0. Plans to resume the league have been labelled 'Project Restart'. The league is hopeful of a potential 8 June restart and finishing at the end of July to fit in with Uefa's European competition plans. This would require full training to begin by 18 May. The league would also need up to 40,000 tests for players and staff if plans to play the outstanding games behind closed doors are pursued. On Friday, after their most recent meeting by video conference, Premier League clubs reiterated a commitment to resuming the season "when safe and appropriate to do so". In these kind of games against incredible teams with incredible history, they have pride and I know how difficult it will be to reach the final. United advanced against Paris St-Germain in similar circumstances in the Champions League last term but will travel across Manchester without several key players, including forward Marcus Rashford and midfielder Scott McTominay. We're a little bit lighter but we can't just defend we have to go out there, try and keep the ball as well which isn't too easy because they're good at pressing so it needs to be perfect," said United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Jurgen Klopp. Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. Ultimately, whilst they're certainly not a powerhouse at this level, Tanta have been far more competitive than Aswan so far this season and are at least holding their own. With home advantage behind them and in the better shape of the two, they have to be considered clear favourites in Tuesday's game. They alleged they had been the victim of an illegal hack by people who had the express intention of damaging their reputation and that the emails were being used as the basis for reports which were being taken out of context. City also believed the CFCB was not independent and ended up being distrustful of it, partly because of the amount of secretive information the club felt was leaked to the media. In the upcoming game of the English National League North, AFC Telford United will play against Brackley Town. Brackley is clearly the favorite to win in this game, in my opinion. They are currently in fourth place with eleven wins, seven draws and four defeats. Telford, meanwhile, is in 13th place with eight wins, six draws and nine losses. Telford has been unbeaten for four games in a row, but Brackley is too strong for the hosts here. They also have a very strong run and have the strongest defensive line in the league with just 14 goals conceded so far. The Serie A league says it wants to conclude the season but there is no indication yet of when, or if, it can restart in a country which is among the worst hit by the coronavirus. Matches would almost certainly have to be played behind closed doors. Torino and Brescia have also said the championship should be abandoned and Fiorentina believe it is unlikely to be concluded. They kick off at 5. Video - Henderson – Salzburg tie is Liverpool’s biggest game of the season00:24 11:15 - A new Ronaldo? Marcus Rashford has rediscovered his form pretty quickly, to the delight of every Manchester United fan and certainly his manager. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was asked whether he saw any similarities between Rashford and the great Cristiano Ronaldo, and couldn't help but pay the Englishman an enormous compliment. Swansea City manager Steve Cooper told BBC Radio Wales:"We can do better with the amount of ball we had tonight and the positions we got in tonight. We are capable of creating more opportunities to shoot and cross so the part of the game which was not at the right level tonight was in and around their box. Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong features in what is a very attacking line-up, with Manchester City’s Kevin De Bruyne also selected. The usual suspects Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo feature, with Mane and Robert Lewandowski completing the XI, ousting the likes of Neymar, Mbappe and Hazard in the process. She scored her first goal for the club against Barnsley in the fourth round of the Women's FA Cup and a clean bill of health has given her renewed motivation. I needed a fresh team because last season was not a pleasant one for me so now I am at a big club with potential where I can have an influence on others as well as myself," said the Barnet-born forward. Video - Lautaro Martinez ‘committed’ to Inter but… - Euro Papers01:15 Sanchez set to return to United Alexis Sanchez is facing an uncertain future as he looks set to return to Manchester United at the end of the season. The 31-year-old hasn’t made much of an impact during a season-long loan at Inter Milan, starting just one Serie A match this year. With Terry’s influence at the club, he passed his views on to the powers that be and the move never materialised. Aguero would later move to Manchester City and become their all time record scorer with 178 goals, including that last minute winner that secured City their first Premier League title. Terry has since taken to social media to rubbish these claims saying "Where do these get the stories from? If they bothered calling players agents it would solve an awful lot of nonsense!" 09:30 – Lion on the prowl in Milan Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in talks to return to AC Milan after leaving MLS side LA Galaxy earlier this month, though sources in Italy suggest that a deal is still a long way off. Everyone knows what Glenn brings to the club, and he's an important member of the squad - on and off the pitch - and he showed that in abundance on Saturday at West Ham," manager Graham Potter said. I've always said he's got a big part to play here. He's happy and settled, he loves this club, and he's been the ultimate professional on and off the pitch. Murray first joined Brighton in 2008 and won the League One title with the club in 2011. Huddersfield have improved since the Cowley brothers took charge, there can be no denying that, but they're struggling to turn the corner in terms of consistency. One week, they'll get a good result, but backing one good result up with another is proving to be very problematic for The Terriers, who've not won back-to-back games since the first week of November. Sagadam fc are occupying sixth position in the long standing and it looks like they are currently not impressing too much in their previous matches they have played so far, so today they are going to lock its horns against Kopetdag Asgabat fc. Fk Ruh Brest Reserves is going to face Gorodeya reserves. The hosts of this clash won four of six matches in this season and they scored 14 goals while conceded seven. At home Brest played twice and won both matches. 6 goals scored to only 1 conceded looks great before this match. Gorodeya is the worst team in this league and I don't think that they will avoid defeat. They conceded 11 goals in only three matches on away and in the last five games overall they conceded 15 goals while scored only 1. I think that Ruh Brest will win this match and cover this handicap First match in this league after corona break, and they should have one low scoring equal clash, since both teams did not play a lot of games in the meantime. Both are from the top, and will fight to return to the top tier. There should not be big difference in this clash, since host will have some home advance, but Jihlava is better positioned in the season at the moment.

關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。

會員

bottom of page