top of page

Our members

li manor museum 群組

公開·88 位會員

Gran Canaria v Śląsk live online 24 January 2024

... Śląsk Wrocław in Eurocup. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Śląsk Wrocław vs Gran Canaria live score, updated point-by-point. We may have ...

But, in truth, neither side really deserved to take all three points. Newcastle won't complain - they are now eight games unbeaten at home and are now only four points off the top four. Crystal Palace drop to 12th, two points adrift of their opponents. TALKING POINT Almiron finally breaks his duck: Hopes had been high on Tyneside when Almiron signed for Newcastle back in January for a then-record £21 million. It is early March and the Championship is most certainly entering its "business end", with a potentially pivotal weekend on the way for teams at the bottom of the pile. Six of the current bottom seven clubs face each other on Saturday and the congested nature of the bottom third means plenty of twists and turns could occur before 2 May. After two "big-hitters" dropped down to League One in the past two seasons in the shape of Sunderland and Ipswich Town, could another club with a rich history of top-flight achievements follow them? How does the table look? With each club having 10 games left to play, Luton Town, Barnsley and Middlesbrough occupy the relegation spaces, but that situation could be very different come Saturday once the results are in from these three key fixtures:Charlton Athletic v MiddlesbroughStoke City v Hull CityWigan Athletic v Luton TownTo add to the intrigue, those games could also have a big impact on the shape of the table just above. Union Berlin and Bayern Munich will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Union Berlin this season have the following results: 9W, 3D and 13L. Meanwhile Bayern Munich have 17W, 4D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Such an approach has left them open to attack on several occasions, but had they not looked to get on the front foot then they probably wouldn’t be in with a shout of making the last-16. Salzburg did lose when they went to Anfield, but they competed, scoring three goals in the process, so they’ll fancy themselves to, at the very least, make this a tough test for The Reds. Of course I believe he is as motivated as ever, he's smiling, he looks well and he loves coming here to train. He's the same as yesterday or the day before," Setien added. Messi has enough experience and ability to know what he needs to do, I'm not going to get involved in his life or anyone else's. I'm not the father of any of these players, all I have to do is get them to train. Bundesliga 1. Team RB Leipzig will play with team Eintracht Frankfurt. Hosts did 4 defeats and win at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not so good. RB Leipzig takes the first place in the table with 40 points. They have a real chance to get the 1st place in the end of season. RB Leipzig did 3 wins at last 5 matches played. My bet will be on them today how AH - 0.75. Their shape is good. And I recommend to try my bet on guests in our match for good odds. Last match h2h Leipzig won 2- 1 . I am waiting the such result today ! Manager Steven Gerrard believes Rangers are "building something special" after extending his contract until 2024. The former Liverpool captain, 39, was appointed on a four-year deal in May 2018, leaving his role as Anfield youth coach for his first managerial post. The Ibrox club sit second in the Scottish Premiership, two points behind Celtic, who beat them in Sunday's League Cup final. On Thursday, Rangers reached the last 32 in the Europa League. We would like to avoid controversy because it is not the time. But the tone of the statement, which seems overbearing, is obviously not to our liking. It should be remembered, that there are 'other' coaches, instructors, trainers and collaborators employed by football clubs who have merely working incomes, sometimes even below the national average. When we made the decision for me to go to right-back, that was a massive part of the game. I've always been a good passer of the ball and I always took the set-pieces in my academy team so I just tried to hone that talent. Who made the decision for you to change to right-back?It was me, Neil Critchley and Alex Inglethorpe. Critch was my under-18 manager and Alex was head of the academy. I wanted to get into the first team as soon as possible, and we decided that was the most straightforward route. Vitoria Setubal vs Desportivo Aves predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Mid-table Setubal have the home advantage against bottom of the division Aves but the visitors secured a surprise win over Braga last time out and are in desperate need of more points. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. In the middle of the week, Atletico Madrid caused a disappointing shock when they lost to Spanish third-ranked team Cultural Leonesa at the Spanish King's Cup. Previously, Atletico Madrid had lost to Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup battle. In this match, Atletico Madrid return to the La Liga front and with the decline in morale and spirit, it is likely that they will continue to receive an unconvincing result. It should be noted that, before losing to Cultural Leonesa in the King's Cup, Atletico Madrid had just lost with a score of 2-2 before Eibar in the last match in the league. We will take this second half as an example for the rest of the season. MONDAY'S STORIES 17:05 - That's all folks That’s it from us for today, but be sure to follow live text updates as Arsenal look to get back to winning ways against West Ham at the London Stadium tonight. Coverage starts at 7pm on Eurosport. Dijon picked up another miraculous victory last week as they beat Rennes 2-1 to lift them out of the relegation zone. It was a much-needed win for the Mustards and continued their fine form at the Stade Gaston Gérard. They have now won their last three games at home but just haven't been able to recreate that type of form on the road. Goal ruled offside - and an injury to Kane! Tottenham think they have their equaliser - but their celebrations are cut short as Kane is offside. And to make matters worse, he has pulled his hamstring! This is turning into a terrible afternoon for Spurs. Jose is booked! Mourinho is given a telling off from Mike Dean! The Spurs boss went over to have a word with someone on the Saints bench, sparking anger from the home side's officials. This is a big, big gamble putting someone that has never managed before in charge of a club the size of Arsenal," he told Sky Sports. It's all well and good saying he's worked under Pep Guardiola, but let's be honest, Guardiola would struggle managing this Arsenal team. Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp would struggle!" 13:30 - Sky report Ancelotti appointed Everton manager Wow, that didn't take long! No sooner had he finished his lunchtime pasta and Carlo Ancelotti has agreed a four-and-a-half deal to become Everton's new manager, according to Sky Sports. Big mistake. I knew I was going to be in for a time of it - I stuck the nut on him anyway. I got the sack. I damaged the boy. Brannigan broke Cook's jaw, but undeterred First Division rivals Falkirk - then managed by 29-year-old Jim Duffy - signed him. They would narrowly miss out to Dunfermline Athletic in the race for the top-flight, but the main headline that season was an infamous incident in a Saltcoats nightclub. I don't think this is going to be fun and interesting game to watch at all cause both teams are struggling to score a goal and also none of them is in good shape so I think most probably half Will end with 0 0 at the scoreline and then I second half I expect from one team to score a goal and to win be a use of that with 1 0 but 0 0 is not going to be unexpected at all so who wants to risk could try to go with that but I stick with this bet But when you change a manager during a mediocre, but not horrendous, period you expect more from the new regime. Only one of Mourinho’s 14 games in charge (the 5-0 scalping of Burnley) have delivered 'more'. The other 13 games were no better or worse than the sad end to Mauricio Pochettino’s reign, save for that explosive first period at West Ham back in November. Strasbourg have only kept clean sheets in 22% of their home games and Saint-Etienne have only kept clean sheets in 22% of their away games and a majority of Saint-Etienne’s defeats this season (4) had a margin of 2 goals or more while 3 of Strasbourg’s wins had a margin of 2 goals or more, which backs-up our prediction of a 3-1 home win on Saturday. The Chinese side will adjust the above measures according to the epidemic situation through separate announcements. Speculation had begun to grow that the CSL's new season, which was originally scheduled to kick off on Feb. April or early May as a result of a slowdown in infections across China. But, while all 16 of the CSL clubs have returned from prolonged overseas training camps, many of the foreign stars lured to the league in recent seasons have yet to set foot in China this year. 'Correct Score' punters can try a 2-0 win for the hosts, who're up against a Montpellier side that has conceded twice in three of their last four on the road. Moreover, Reims, who've kept a clean sheet in three of their last five at home and who generally give little away, have the defensive quality to shut out low-scoring opposition. Having made his league debut against Newcastle in October, the Blues academy graduate has made 17 appearances, including 11 starts. Did you know? James' goal against Ajax in this season's Champions League meant he became Chelsea's youngest scorer in the competition (19 years 332 days). MidfieldersBukayo Saka Club: ArsenalAge: 18Position: Left winger/wing-backHave Arsenal unearthed the next Ashley Cole?The Gunners have history of producing gifted left-backs, which is where winger Bukayo Saka has been deployed since progressing through the club's youth ranks. A lot of players there haven’t played it, or maybe a few years ago. When you have an eye opener the only answer is to just look at yourself. I thought Mateo Kovacic played with a personality and character. Tonight wasn’t a night where we showed that. I learnt about the players. We went with the system that worked well at the weekend. Pivotal to Alli's change in fortunes has been Mourinho's decision to deploy him in the final third of the pitch rather than have him toiling away in a central midfield role, with the Portuguese explaining that Alli is "not a midfield player". With Kane and Son Heung-min up front under Pochettino, Alli was tasked with linking the midfield and attack but Mourinho has given him a free role, allowing the 23-year-old to play in advanced areas -- especially when Kane drops deep. Game Notes and Facts: Slask vs. Gran Canaria | EuroCup 2 days ago — Kendale Mccullum posted his career high in Defensive rebounds with 5 for Slask Wroclaw against Dreamland Gran Canaria on november 15, 2023. Watch Slask Wroclaw — Gran Canaria - Live Sports Streaming 21 hours ago — Live Streaming and Scores! Basketball. EuroCup. Watch Slask Wroclaw — Gran Canaria at 19:00 GMT, 24.01.2024 • Free Live Stream without ... One of the sad effects of the growth of the Premier League into a global product is that the media shows less interest in the other three professional leagues -- at least the FA Cup provides a window into that world. BUT CROWDS ARE DOWN For all the appeal, the fact remains that this weekend Premier League and Championship sides saw a combined drop of more than 150,000 on their previous home gates. Subs: Bernardo Silva 7, Mahrez 6, Zinchenko n/a. Matchcast: Full match stats and commentary KEY MOMENTS 2' - GOAL! Arsenal 0-1 Man City. City take the early lead. Jesus cuts it back from the left for De Bruyne who guides a rising shot into the roof of the net. It's a tricky first-time finish, but the Belgian achieves the desired result with aplomb. As far as betting on this fixture goes, 'Both Teams to Score' stands out as a viable option. Stanley may not have been outstanding in the final third this term, but their recent attacking efforts at Crown Ground have been respectable, while they've only failed to score in one of their seven home games this term. At the same time, they've only kept one clean sheet, while the visitors have improved offensively of late, scoring in four out of four. Both teams have also found the net in five of Accrington's seven league games in front of a home crowd. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Southampton 0, West Ham United 1. BookingPosted at 90'+4' David Martin (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Ryan Fredericks. Posted at 90'+1' Jan Bednarek (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. We are heartbroken. Our love goes out to his wife Amanda, their young son and family. As a professional footballer - as a Bluebird - he excelled with talent, ease, grace and humility. Nobody did it better. Whittingham, a youth product of Aston Villa and an England youth international, spent five seasons with the Premier League club before moving to Cardiff where he spent the majority of his career, helping the club reach the FA Cup final in 2008. Fifa has established a working group to tackle the issues facing football as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The group will look at the international fixture calendar, and issues around player contracts. Most deals expire on 30 June but, if restarted, many leagues could continue beyond that date in an attempt to finish their current campaigns. The group will also look at whether more funding is required to help clubs, players and governing bodies impacted. Another game in which we have two similar teams but yet over goals look lome a best option to go case Shrewsbury is in very good shape, not just that they won 3 from last 4 games at home, they also scored at least a goal on last 5 and I surely expect that streak to continue tomorrow and on the other side Rotherham is second best offensive team in the league on the road so I surely expect from them to score tomorrow and it should be scored at least one goal over that so over 2.5 looks like a great bet Śląsk Gran Canaria gledaj na żywo 15.11.2023 Nov 15, 2023 — Śląsk Gran Canaria gledaj na żywo 15.11.2023 Watch Gran Canaria v Śląsk Wrocław live & on-demand on DAZN IT, in HD and on any device. Aurora and The Strongest will face each other in the upcoming match in the Apertura. Aurora this season have the following results: 3W, 1D and 7L. Meanwhile The Strongest have 5W, 0D and 5L. This season The Strongest playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. S. I'm also a day or two away from securing a private island . I'm going to start doing the international fights, too. I won't be able to get all of the international fighters into the U. S. I'm going to start flying them off into the island and do international fights there. Madrid Open goes online Morning, no doubt another busy day ahead after Liverpool announced their furlough U-turn yesterday, with The Open also cancelled. Boreham Wood will host Torquay United for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Boreham Wood are more ambitious team in this season. However, the hosts have highly variable results. In last game Boreham Wood lost 0-1 against weak Maidenhead. On the other hand Torquay Utd is very average team in this season. I believe, the hosts have a more offensive team. True, they have a vulnerable defense. Nevertheless, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I think, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Wolfsburg not only achieved an important victory by 1-0 in Bremen, they also remained without conceding in few matches. With 6th place, the team is on an EL spot with 2 points ahead of Hoffenheim. Freiburg is in eighth has 4 points less and could also play for the EL places. Most recently the SC won again after a 0-2-2 series against Gladbach. It should a tight affair. In the first game of the season between the two, the winner was Freiburg and today as a visitor they have a chance to add, I see a close game and they are one of the teams that have tied the most this season.

關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。

會員

bottom of page