top of page

Our members

li manor museum 群組

公開·95 位會員

[[[SHIKO TV<<<<](]] Tirana Korabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falas KF Tirana vs Korabi Peshkopi H2H 24 janar 2024

Korabi rikthehet të luajë në Peshkopi takimin e fundit të fazës të parë me Besën e Kavajës. Besa e cila ka në përbërje disa lojtarë të cilët kanë luajtur.

BBC, BT, Premier Sports and Sky pay huge amounts of money to screen football. The latter three use football to drive their subscriptions. If there is no football, what happens to the subscription numbers and, in turn, their ability to pay the contracts. As with so many things, the length of time this shutdown goes on for will determine what happens next. What about payments given to clubs depending on league position - what will they get?Stone: "If the Premier League has its way, they will get the payments they are supposed to get because the season will finish. I thought it was very disrespectful what he was saying. It was just the little niggly ones and then the little sarky comments. The officials talk about respect at the start of the season and there was zero respect from Jon Moss on Sunday. The comments that he made especially to me and one other player - talking about the relegation zone and 'you're still in the relegation zone', 'you're having one', 'your team's having one' this and that and it was very, very disrespectful. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has launched a fundraiser to help fight coronavirus and has called on fellow footballers to help "kick this virus away". The AC Milan striker plays in Italy, the country so far worst affected by the pandemic other than China. It appears Ibrahimovic has made two 50,000 euro (£46,054) donations. Italy has always given me so much and, in this dramatic moment, I want to give back even more to this country that I love," Ibrahimovic said on Instagram. Flamurtari Burreli drejtpërdrejt falas 06/12/2023 Jetoni 3 t 5 dhj 2023 — Korabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falas[live Burreli, 1-2. [FALAS-] Egnatia Dinamo Tirana drejtpërdrejt falas 6 Flamurtari FC - KS Burreli ... But the breakthrough finally came from the resulting corner, with Chelsea suffering from the same lack of ability to defend the set piece as for the first goal, when Williamson smashed in from close range to seemingly send the game into extra time. Both sides went all out to get the victory as the clock ticked down, and it was Chelsea who found the winner, as Kerr's persistence on the right gave England the easiest of goals at the back stick to send her side into ecstasy. They actually go into this match in rather poor form with just one win in their last six league games, and even though this did come against heavyweights Metz, the league leaders had to play over 45 minutes with ten men. Raon-l'Étape have conceded ten goals and scored nine in this time but could do with a real confidence boost here. The fifth-tier side have really gone off the boil in recent weeks with their home form also taking a hit. They opened the season with four home wins in a row but since then they have won just one of their last three at the Stade Paul-Gasser with a 4-3 defeat to third bottom Sarreguemines being the worst result so far. Union have similarly seen plenty of open games away from home in recent weeks. Union have seen both teams score in each of their last four competitive away games. There have also been over 2.5 goals scored in each of Union's last four competitive away games. Rapinoe a winner Megan Rapinoe beats out Lucy Bronze and fellow World Cup winner Alex Morgan to claim the Ballon d'Or. Alisson's safe hands Nice to see Bernardo Silva recognised for the talent he is, in at nine, while Robert Lewandowski comes in at eight. The Yachine Trophy is out too and Alisson Becker is unlikely to drop that, based on the year he has had. (Transmetim televiziv>>>) Kukësi Skënderbeu drejtpërdrejt li 27 nën 2023 — drejtpërdrejt Teuta Durrës Tirana transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana... Korabi Peshkopi drejtp2022 00:00 Kamez KS ... The hosts have won all of their seven home games in the Primeira Liga and have only lost one of their 13 matches this season while Braga have lost 50% of their away games. With Porto winning 100% of their home games they obviously average 3.00 points per home game while Braga average 1.25 points per away game which is just above the league average of 1.20 points. Porto are yet to concede in their own backyard and score an average of 2.57 goals per home game, but with Braga only conceding an average of 1.00 goals per away game, we have backed a 1-0 win for the hosts this Friday. Leipzig, who host Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League on Tuesday, hardly made an impact in the first half but tried their lucky early in the second with shots from Yussuf Poulsen and Marcel Sabitzer. The Wolves hit back with two chances of their own, first a 77th-minute low Max Arnold drive and then a similar Xaver Schlager effort in the 89th, with both shots flying narrowly wide. Posted at 42' Foul by Ashley Barnes (Burnley). Posted at 42' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Cardiff City fought back from 3-0 down and equalised when down to 10 men to deny Leeds United's bid to return to the top of the Championship table. West Bromwich Albion had overtaken their promotion rivals with a 3-2 derby win at Birmingham in the lunchtime kick-off. Marcelo Bielsa's men responded with three goals before the Bluebirds could muster a response, the first from Helder Costa and two by Patrick Bamford, including a penalty. Livi's home record is slightly better although it's not too good either. Gary Holt's side has netted a measly average of 0.67 goals at the Tony Macaroni Arena, whilst also conceding a mere 0.83 times. Whilst the club has kept a clean sheet in 50% of their home games, they've also failed to score in 67% of those ties. Moreover, Livingston has seen over 1.5 goals in 67% of home games. The club will also be without Nicky Devlin and Cécé Pepe, with both defenders being injured since October. Seldom has an Aberdeen signing made his debut under such expectation. Kennedy, fresh from joining from St Johnstone, was named in the starting line-up looking to fix Aberdeen's lack of pace and goal threat, and add an entertainment value sorely missing from McInnes' team. He could do little about Aberdeen's inability to put away their early chances. Ash Taylor headed over from close range while Niall McGinn should have finished when St Mirren goalkeeper Vaclav Hladky handed him a chance on a plate with a poor pass. Skënderbeu Erzeni drejtpërdrejt 2 dhjetor 2023 ... falas DREJTPËRDREJTË)) Egnatia Kukësi drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana ((SPORT TV<)) Flamurtari Korabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falasKS Korabi ... Under Rodgers, Celtic were a formidable force in the league. More silver than Long John's family tree was gathered by the Northern Irishman, yet the criticism of not adapting his expansive style enough in Europe was levelled on more than one occasion. Across 12 group stages games in two seasons, 34 goals were haemorrhaged. Only seven scored. Under Lennon's guidance, it has been a different story. The caveat is that we are talking Europa League and not Champions League, but it's clear the Celtic manager's team has a rigidity, discipline and structure suited to the European game. Bamford was involved in nearly all of Leeds' best opportunities and he should have put them ahead despite a promising start by the hosts. The former Boro striker headed meekly at Pears from Luke Ayling's cross, but was unlucky with a clever near-post flicked effort that went just wide soon after and also forced Pears to make another save from a well-struck shot. Boro matched their opponents' tempo but struggled to find clear openings, although one lovely move almost created a one-on-one chance for Ashley Fletcher, who did manage to tee up Lewis Wing for a shot that went just wide. Confrontation history shows that in the last 2 away games at home of Slaven Belupo Koprivnica, Hnk Gorica drew 1 loss, 2/2 matches ended with at least 3 goals scored, counting 5 confrontations is over, Hnk Gorica won 2 draws 1 lost 2, 3/5 matches had less than 3 goals scored. Hnk Gorica won 6/10 recent matches, won 3/5 last match. At home Hnk Gorica won the last 6/10 matches, won the last 3/5 matches. Meanwhile, the onus is also on Stoke to step up here. The Potters have won only once in their last five games, which has left them two points shy of safety as it stands. While O’Neill has an impressive track record behind him as he looks to save the visitors, his early days at the bet365 have left a lot to be desired. Meanwhile, their return of one point in three trips to this ground is a concern. [[TV>>][[] Vllaznia Egnatia transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 27 s 27 sht 2023 — Tirana drejtpërdrejt) KF Tirana ] Flamurtari Korabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falas 28[[TRANSMETIM]*] Teuta Durrës Vllaznia drejtpërdrejt falas ... (Live Sport**) Egnatia Tirana transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 20 23 dhj 2023 — FK Flamurtari Vlore - Korabi Peshkopi » Live Score + OddsKorabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falas 29 maj Partizani Tirana Laçi transmetim i ... Kaiserslautern fc and Duisburg fc will lock their horns against each other in Germany Bundesliga iii ,the game will be live in the evening, their last head to head encounter ended with 1-0 win in favor of the visitors. Now we have the cup and the Premier League because we have to improve to finish second and get the most points as possible. City are also still in the running for the Champions League title. Guardiola's men will take a 2-1 advantage into the the second leg of their last 16 tie when they host Real Madrid on March 17. Subs: Clark 5, Saint-Maximin 9, Hayden 5, Atsu 5. KEY MOMENTS 15' - GOAL! Oxford 0-1 Newcastle (Sean Longstaff): What a strike! The eldest Longstaff, on the turn, fires the ball into the roof of the net with a curling shot from the edge of the penalty area. The goalkeeper didn't stand a chance. And a nice lay off by Joelinton, too. A massive 11 points separate the two sides with fourth placed PSV on 46 points and Groningen, placed eighth, have managed 35 points so far. Groningen have lost their last two league matches and three of their last five. With just two wins and one clean sheet in five matches, they will be the underdogs here. LIVERPOOL, England, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp felt his side should have beaten Manchester United by a more emphatic scoreline that Sunday's 2-0 victory but was still left eulogising his team's "sensational football". The European champions are now 16 points clear of second-placed Manchester City in the Premier League, with a game in hand on Pep Guardiola's team. Siewert was retained as manager but, in the absence of a director of football, found himself taking on responsibilities beyond his ordinary remit. During the summer break I was doing a lot of work, not just as a manager," he remembers. I was helping the club in a structural way. This happened when others might have gone on holiday, but I felt I had to be there. Morale was temporarily boosted by positive pre-season performances, remaining unbeaten through seven games, including a win over German side Hamburg and a draw with Montpellier, who'd finished sixth in the French top flight the previous term. Torpedo Zhodino didn't have a really good preparation for the 2020 season when they only won 2 out of 10 friendlies before the season. Not stopping, they also have 2 more losses against Shakhtyor in the Cup of Belarus. I think it is just fine to try same option and here in another match from Germany Bundesliga and when I said that, I mean, of course on goals, what is very very real option. So, Wolfsburg is solid team this season and they are after two loses, 1-2 and 1-3 in last round won in league 4-2, as a guests. On the other side, Fortuna is team who is without win in last few matches but in last match, they are beat K'lautern in one fantastic match in Cup 5-2. It will be very interesting to watch this duel. That will go down like a lead balloon in East London. Did you know? Rice gained possession nine times against Newcastle, more than double the number of any of his team-mates. And no other player on the pitch made more than his three key passes. Saka: This was without doubt the best away performance I have seen from Arsenal since their return from the lockdown - in fact, since Arteta took charge. The star of the show was Bukayo Saka. Inter sporting director Paul McDonough added: "In Diego we found a manager that fits our culture and has a strong desire to build a winning club for our fans. Former England captain Beckham, who played for MLS side LA Galaxy from 2007-2012, is owner and president of the new franchise, and announced the club name, colours and new stadium plans in September 2018. Their first MLS match is at Los Angeles FC on 1 March. (shikoni drejtpërdrejt===) Korabi Peshkopi Besa Kavajë trans 5 dhj 2023 — (shikoni drejtpërdrejt===) Korabi Peshkopi Besa Kavajë transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 2022 06/12/2023 Transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë. imgalt. Antonio Conte's Inter side currently sit top of the league table on goal difference after 17 matches and the Italian boss has previously worked with Pogba at Juventus, making the Serie A side an attractive opportunity for the Frenchman. United need a new striker and won't pass up on the opportunity to bring Martinez in as part of a Pogba deal. Manager Lucien Favre is the fourth man in five seasons to try to emulate Klopp's achievements, so while demands are high, Ricken believes fans provide an environment that allows youngsters to continue to progress. Halfway through the last season under Jurgen Klopp in 2014-15, we were 17th in the table," he said. But the supporters were so thankful for the times they had before, that when we lost another match they still gave the players a big hand to give them courage for the next matches. Skënderbeu Erzeni drejtpërdrejt 02.12.2023 4 ditë më parë 2 dhj 2023 — [TRANSMETIM I DREJTPËRDREJTË<] Tomori Korabi Peshkopi Skënderbeu Tirana drejtpërdrejt falas 5 nëntor 2023 2 orë më Skënderbeu Tirana ... Radnicki pirot thrashed the opponents in their previous home matchday. They were victorious against Smederevo with 4 goal margin. In the last game, the pirate team kept it goal less against Kobel Novi Sad. There has been under 3 goals in 7 of the last 8 matches of Radnicki pirot and this match is likely to follow same path again. Zemun is not particularly a scoring team in away. There has been under 2.5 goals in 11 of Zemun's last 14 trips and against a team like Pirot they should follow the same path. My Tips for this match - Under 2.25 goals. Britt Assombalonga replaces Ashley Fletcher because of an injury. Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Marvin Johnson (Middlesbrough) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Ashley Fletcher. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Harold Moukoudi (Middlesbrough) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Lewis Wing with a cross. Posted at 69' Corner, Middlesbrough. ((SHIKONI!!!)) Dinamo Tirana Egnatia transmetim i drejtpërdr [TV drejtpërdrejt=] Tirana Laçi drejtpërdrejt falas Flamurtari Korabi Peshkopi drejtpërdrejt falas 28[[TRANSMETIM]*] Teuta Durrës Vllaznia drejtpërdrejt falas ... Instead of the 10% allocation as stipulated in Football League regulations, City received 3,000 tickets for the game, with United getting around 2,800 for the return leg at Etihad Stadium on 29 January. The clubs took the decision following a number of incidents that took place when the sides met last month, when United midfielder Fred appeared to be racially abused by a City supporter. It is also understood at the previous semi-final, there were flashpoints that made the clubs wary of the consequences of a repeat. Barcelona want Pochettino The Sun reports that Mauricio Pochettino, fresh from leaving Tottenham Hotspur on Tuesday night, is a target for a host of top European sides. Bayern Munich are interested in the Argentine after they sacked Niko Kovac, but leading the way is Barcelona. Ernesto Valverde is under pressure at the Nou Camp and Pochettino could be the man to replace him. Fiorentina will probably be glad to see the back of 2019. They have been in poor form for the vast majority of it and were nearly relegated last season. Form is again poor at present and they needed a late equalizer to prevent losing five games in a row. Roma are fourth in the table and have only lost one away league match this season. A bet on another away victory for Roma looks a winning one to make. It is the round 5 of the Romania Liga 1 relegation group where FC Voluntari who is number 7 will be hosting CSM Politehnica Lasi who is number 14. FC Voluntari have not lost any of their 5 matches, they have won 2 and drawn 2. Tottenham want to offer defender Eric Dier a new contract, says manager Jose Mourinho. The 26-year-old England international's current deal is due to expire at the end of next season. My boss Mr Levy (chairman Daniel Levy) tells me that he wants Eric to sign a new contract. Eric tells me that he is more than happy here," said Mourinho. I hope that they can find an agreement because I am taking the team in a certain direction. (TRANSMETIM I DREJTPËRDREJTË<<<) Korabi Peshkopi 5 dhj 2023 — (TRANSMETIM I DREJTPËRDREJTË<<<) Korabi Peshkopi Besa Kavajë drejtpërdrejt falas 6 dhjetor 2023 6 ditë më parë — Follow Korabi Peshkopi v ... Norwich fail to inspire Chelsea (average position map on the left) had 69% possession in the first half and 11 shots from inside the box but only three were on target. Norwich (average position map on the right) did not have a single shot or corner in the first halfNorwich boss Daniel Farke said before the match he wanted his team to show a response to their relegation, have "pride" in wearing the shirt and "create good memories". Alexandre Lacazette scored a 96th minute equaliser, but it wasn’t enough to spare Arsenal’s blushes as they were booed off by their own fans following a dismal 2-2 home draw to Southampton. See alsoArsenal - Southampton as it happened Unai Emery and Ralph Hassenhuttl both came into this match under intense pressure in light of their respective teams’ recent poor form and the first half was a demonstration of why Arsenal and Southampton have struggled of late. Both of these two teams have struggled immensely at the back this season. Hertha have conceded 21 goals in their 11 Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Augsburg have been even worse defensively, conceding 24 goals in the same amount of games. I would prefer to go straight to penalties," said Nuno, when asked what he felt should have happened at full-time of the 0-0 draw at Molineux. Why not?" agreed Solskjaer. In the FA Trophy, the national cup competition for non-league sides, clubs have the option of playing a single tie to a finish - if they agree in advance - rather than have a replay, although extra time is played before ties go to penalties. Watford carry an unbeaten six-match stretch with them in Saturday's contest, and their convincing 3-0 win at relegation candidates Bournemouth last weekend shone a light on just how much they have improved in a short space of time under Pearson. The postponed 2021 Women's European Championship will take place from 6-31 July 2022, Uefa has confirmed. The tournament, to be held in England, has been pushed back after the men's European Championship and the Tokyo Olympics were both postponed until 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic. The intention is to use the same venues as the original tournament. Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin says the move ensures the competition will get the "spotlight it deserves". Vitebsk will be in the field with the away team Shakhtyor and this league it it very hard for teams to score an over of 2.5 total goals and so this has made us to give this game an under of 2.5 total goals Skënderbeu Tirana transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 05.11.2023 5 nën 2023 — (Falas=) Dinamo Tirana Kukësi transmetim i drejtpërdrejtë 13[TRANSMETIM I DREJTPËRDREJTË<<<] Tirana Egnatia drejtpërdrej[[transmetim<<<<]+] ... Will their talisman Jack Grealish be around to see it?Pre-season prediction: 14thWhat I said in August: "A season of consolidation is in prospect at one of the great old clubs. Arsenal - 8thDreadful start to the season saw the sacking of Unai Emery in December. Signs of progress under Mikel Arteta that included a victory over champions Liverpool and a place in the FA Cup final. Still light years away from old glories and must get Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to sign a new contract. Despite finally appointing a manager in Daniel Stendel, Hearts suffered their fourth defeat in five games over the weekend as they were beaten 1-0 by then bottom-placed St Johnstone. In spite of their woes, the Jambos have done relatively well at home, picking up five points from their last five games. Spurs made the decision to furlough their staff before Liverpool, and then reversed their decision after Liverpool. The fans could have accepted that Spurs would not change their mind, but their persistence paid off, and it should be applauded. Real’s Aubameyang enquiry Real Madrid have made an enquiry to Arsenal with regards to the availability of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the Mirror reports.

關於

歡迎光臨群組!您可以和其他會員連線,取得更新並分享影片。

會員

bottom of page